Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

How this could not score 5 out of 5 is beyond me

Honestly, this might be the greatest game I've played on NG since I became a regular 6 years ago. It's like a mix of Metal Slug and Resident Evil, only in Flash format! It's truly amazing! Two thumbs up!

Only thing that bothered me is the fact you pick up a new weapon automatically when you touch one. There should be a button to switch to the next weapon on the floor. Otherwise, it's awesome!

Woode und die Wurstfotos Woode und die Wurstfotos

So tell me...

Two splash screens and a mochiads preloader for such a simple and uncontrollable game. Were you just trying to pull a Civony here?

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

It's alright, but quite hard

I did it in 20.35 with 212 accidents, and I really tried my best. The medal challenges are almost impossible, especially "all the way home" and "blue sky ranger". However, the game's good enough and the graphics and music go well together. 4/5 - 7/10.

Frantic Frantic

Incredibly simple yet incredibly addictive

For a bullet-hell game (which we unfortunately don't see often in flash format) this was rather well done. Its actual success is definitely due to the upgrade system, that goes without saying. There's just one small bug I found though; when enemies are too small, the bullets sometimes go through them without damage, maybe this should be fixed.

Otherwise, that's a great game that deserves great recognition!

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

This must be the greatest game I've played in ages

Usually I wouldn't spend nearly two hours on a flash game, but this one got me completely hooked up! Great concept, interesting puzzles (although the two last should have been switched, that with the music and no conditional logic made you lose one star!), I've had a really good time messing around with it, and eventually beating it!

I gotta say, I'm proud to be a programmer at heart o_< Good job dude!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This is awesome!

I usually don't like these kinda "games" but unlike any random soundboard you managed to make it really addictive! And I rofled at the Postal Dude (at least I think that's him) part XD