Philosopher Phun Shorts Philosopher Phun Shorts

Heheh, nice

Although your interpretations are quite questionable (obviously on purpose for comedic value- and it worked =D), this flash was pretty funny! No offense, but I'm surprised it got a daily feature though.

MasterLock responds:

Thanks. It was a pretty slow day on Newgrounds, to my luck.

don't watch this don't watch this

Not particularly original but...

...this was rather funny, despite just being a serie of childish jokes. I laughed at the taste the rainbow bit though =P

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

How this could not score 5 out of 5 is beyond me

Honestly, this might be the greatest game I've played on NG since I became a regular 6 years ago. It's like a mix of Metal Slug and Resident Evil, only in Flash format! It's truly amazing! Two thumbs up!

Only thing that bothered me is the fact you pick up a new weapon automatically when you touch one. There should be a button to switch to the next weapon on the floor. Otherwise, it's awesome!

Woode und die Wurstfotos Woode und die Wurstfotos

So tell me...

Two splash screens and a mochiads preloader for such a simple and uncontrollable game. Were you just trying to pull a Civony here?

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

It's alright, but quite hard

I did it in 20.35 with 212 accidents, and I really tried my best. The medal challenges are almost impossible, especially "all the way home" and "blue sky ranger". However, the game's good enough and the graphics and music go well together. 4/5 - 7/10.

Dreams of Splendor Dreams of Splendor

Excellent fanfare! You really did a great job on this, man! =D

Bosa responds:

Thank you sir, and greetings.

Bebe Bebe

I'm really digging this tune! It would be awesome to have it in my next game, Freegear 2... if only there were more tunes like this around. Sounds like Dubstep and D&B around here, not enough classic House.

Town Theme Loop Town Theme Loop

Lives up to its promises

It sounds just like the chocobo farm from Final Fantasy 7. For a moment I though you deliberately ripped it off it! Good job dude.

sarias responds:

wow thanks a lot its a great honor to be compared to nobou uematsu :)

Lizard Lizard

That's definitely something I'd put on my wall! Good job, man =)

ConnyNordlund responds: